Stage-Select Name: Submerged Temple
Map Name: The Submerged Temple
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Party Requirement: 1-4
- Time to Complete: 10-20mins
- Plot Summary:
Also Tarask does not move.. as much... a five headed monster with fire breath, shooting homing magic, and many more.. gives at least 100-450 dmg.
You can stand next to the right most head, without any major damage. Perfect attack place for high level mage or heal. High damage is important, as hydra regenerates itself and its hp.
Once the stone appears infront of the right most head, destroy it at once as it can shoot beads of energy which will knock you down and disrupt any combos you might have going or if you're healing your party members.
Lv 40 monsters
Episode Items (Stage 4-6 ~ Stage 4-10):
- Deadly Poisonous Jelly Jelly - deliver 50 x Poisonous Jelly to Stage 4-8 to unlock Lime character
- Rusty Compass - material for 1 Craft Book
- Shikan's Treasure that grave thieves took. - nothing (5S)
- Snake Skin - nothing
- Cannon Tree Shell - nothing
- Grave Robber's Shovel - nothing
- Rusty Coin - nothing
- Raptor's Skull - nothing
- Giant Fin - nothing
- Gorilla Leather - nothing
- Beautiful Fur Ball - for 1 quest (deliver 50 x Fur Ball, reward: Title 60Def, -2Dex)
- Rotten Mud - nothing
- Hard Back Shell - nothing
- Jungle Slime's Soul Stone - (2x) you can make Dimly/Shining/Brightly/Cold Shining Jewels, Ruthenium (5G) etc.
- Poku's Soul Stone - (3x) you can make Dimly/Shining/Brightly/Cold Shining Jewels, Ruthenium (5G) etc.
- Jungle Turtle's Soul Stone - (1x) you can make Dimly/Shining/Brightly/Cold Shining Jewels, Ruthenium (5G) etc.
- Grave Robber's Soul Stone - nothing
- Kute's Soul Stone - nothing