- Difficulty: 6/10
- Party Requirement: 3 person or more.
- Time to Complete: ~5-12 minutes
- Record: N/E
- Plot Summary:
- Proceed towards Area A by killing all enemies.
- When you reach area A, go talk to Knight Captain Christina. A long dialogue will start during which there’s nothing to do (besides taking a quest)…
- After the dialogue finish, proceed to the north and kill some orcs.
- Area B is a small place with the Ogre Lord. Since there not much space to run (because he’s so big!) I suggest each of you to fight from different angle so that you don’t get kill at the same time.
- After the Ogre Lord is the boss. He won’t appear at first but if you kill all the Orc the boss will spawn. So take this opportunity to heal.
|Orc Chicken Witch Doctor|
A chicken boss. I never knew Orc were this fond of chickens!
Orc Chicken Witch Doctor
- Chicken Leg Stomp
Literally summon a large chicken leg to stomp on you. This attack causes medium damages but the most fearful part is that it stuns. Then
Knock you back and imprison you with some chicken head staff. Does no damage but it’s just annoying. You need to break the staves in order to break feel.
Chicken Crown Shoots
This attack does considerable damages as well as knocks you down. Takes quite abit of time to charge though.
Explosive Chicken Staff
Summon a chicken staff in front of the boss which causes small damage to whoever closed to the staff when summoned. After a while it will explode and knock down nearby foe.
Since he’s stun-able, you might as well all rush in and keep hitting him. That way, he won’t be able to attack at all. If you don’t have many party member (i.e. soloing), you need to evade some of his attack and hit him when he’s charging but you shouldn’t be worried this much. Just rush and hit him and he should go down in no time.
- Blue Baby Dragon
- Red Baby Dragon
- Hyena Captain
- Elite Orc Warrior
- Elite Orc Warrior (Axe)
- Top Elite Orc Warrior
- Ogre Lord
- Orc Witch Chicken Doctor