- Difficulty: 3/10
- Party Requirement: Whatever suits you.
- Time to Complete: ~8-15 minutes
- Record: N/E
- Plot Summary:
- This is a straight forward stage; Meaning: you kill and advance and kill some more to advance. The only thing special is in area A, you won’t be able to melee monster across the fence (while they shot arrows at you) unless you kill the monsters in your area. Of course, you can cast ranged skill on them…
- Spear Throw
Does a back flip and then send spear behind him in a huge range (More than a arc of 180 degree behind him). Each spear does small damage though.
A Lightning strike the boss, the Cobolt Captain then send a wave of lightning in front of him. Strike down any foe that got trap in it. Small damages.
Not really a combo as the first hit knocks you back It ends with a lightning struck. Minimal damage.
The Boss will pretend to run away but in fact kicks some explosive rocks on you. If you get hit by the rock before it explodes, you’ll receive high damage. Otherwise, you’ll receive small damage.
I do not encourage run after this boss as you cannot differentiate between his normal run and the Cowardly Run attack. Furthermore, unlike most of the boss, hitting in front of him would work better than hitting from the side as most of his frontal attacks are lame and easily avoidable. If you melee him from the back, chance are you’ll get hit by multiple spear thus causing high damage.
- Sand Scorpion
- Poison Sting Scorpion
- Cobolt Trapper
- Cobolt Catapulter
- Cobolt Medic
- Sleep Pump
- Aroma Plant
- High Ranking Cobolt Warrior
- High Ranking Cobolt Medic
- Cobolt Captain