- Difficulty: 4/10
- Party Requirement: Whatever suits you.
- Time to Complete: ~8-15 minutes
- Record: N/E
- Plot Summary:
- Proceed toward area A by killing all the monsters along the way.
- You are to protect the Magic Storage from Lavas for 1:30 minute. It shouldn’t be too hard (especially when you’re more than 1). Just hit them when they reach the center instead of going after 1 by 1. When the timer reach 1:20 minute (around 10 second left), you should go hide behind rocks. After ward go to area B (See pic).
And behind like in the picture --->
- Area is the place where there’s loads of Cobolt. Kill the Sleep Pump first. Proceed slowly; otherwise you’ll get swarm of enemies. Break the gate afterward to finally reach Area C.
- More Sleep Pump and Colbolts. There’s a Sleep Pump in each of the corner. Break those and a dialogue will occur. You will see a little Lava name Reaver going from the right side to the left. When it reaches the center it will transform into the boss. (Note: you can block the Reaver by having one of the member stand in its path thus giving you more time to heal).
It may only have one attack but it’s deadly!
- Mega Explosion
Shoot a purple energy ball that has high homing capacity. It explode upon contact.
Stick his leg out from the side of his body. It causes medium Damage but the range it’s quite short (almost point blank).
Do not stand in front of it. The purple energy ball takes a huge chunk of your life (or kills you as it causes ~500-600 damage). Luckily, it also takes quite a bit of time to charge. So dash to the side and hit him. It the only thing you should worry about. Some Lava will try to block you. Beware!
- Sand Scorpion
- Sleep Pump
- Cobolt Warrior
- Cobolt Catapulter
- Cobolt Trapper
- High Ranking Cobolt Warrior
- High Ranking Cobolt Catapulter