Map Name: Mushroom Forest
- Stage Difficulty: 2/10
- Boss Difficulty 4/10
- Party Requirement: Medium 1~4
- Time to Complete: 5~15 minutes
- Requirements: Complete Stage 1-6 History (Emerging Darkness)
- Record: 5:54
Plot Summary: Attempting to help the poisoned Jini, the party decides to hunt mushrooms due to there natural healing power.
|Hulking Sunflower||26 HP|
|Leader Wolf||63 HP|
|Giant Mushroom||115 HP|
|Giant Mushroom (Boss)||450 HP|
1. Heading up the long northern path, the first segment will contain wolves. Defeat them.
2. Continuing on, the second segment will contain mushrooms. Defeat them as well.
3. In this third area, you will have to defeat 3 Giant Mushrooms. After defeating them, talk to Jini.
4. Follow the northeast path. You will find mushrooms and spiders here. Defeat everything and the boss will be at the end.
*Note: There are no secrets in this stage.
This guy is annoying. The giant mushroom is basically a mushroom version of the Giant Slime. Anyways, stick to range in this one. All of the Giant's Mushrooms abilities are melee, so keep your distance. He has 2 attacks:
- Headbutt: Lunging forward with Head, it will toss you back.
- High Jump: Jumping extremely high into the air, this attack can hit going up as well as coming down. It also spawns a few mushrooms and it is possible to still hit him while he's in the air.