Map Name: Emerging Darkness
- Stage Difficulty: 3/10
- Boss Difficulty: 5/10
- Party Requirement: 1~4
- Time to Complete: 10~15 minutes
- Requirements: Complete Stage 1-5 History (Dangerous Valley)
- Record: 1:21 (7-21-09)
Plot Summary: Conversating over how the goblins have invaded the elven forest, Eir has a premonition. She see elves that have dark skin so the party concludes that the Dark Elves have escaped the imprisonment by the Lunian God Foriel. Jini then runs off...
|Hulking Sunflower||24 HP|
|Little Bear||49 HP|
|Black Bear||210 HP|
|Goblin Fighter||49 HP|
|Goblin Fire Bomber||49 HP|
|Mad Goblin Warrior of Dark Force (Boss)||420 HP|
1. Heading east past the rocks, Jini will spawn. Patiently follow Jini, killing anything that spawns.
2. Reaching a short southern path, you will need to defeat a Black Bear. Defeating this bear will allow Jini to converse with the Tree Spirit.
3. After the conversation, the eastern path will now open. Kill the goblins until you reached a Life-Giving Water.
4. Defend the Life-Giving Water against the groups of goblins and the boss will eventually spawn.
*Note: There are no secrets in this stage.
Mad Goblin has 3 attacks:
- Mace Attack: Rarely seen if you hit and run on him; it's hard to dodge if you're attacking him up close. He'll grunt and does a quick charge. Dodge back or off to the side. This attack is usually followed by the 2-Hit Combo.
- 2-Hit Combo: This attack can easily be seen. He grunts and does a fairly long charge. Dodging back would be pointless as he rushes forward on this attack. The last hit will give you enough time to put a combo on him.
- Ground Fire: Leaning back a bit, he will cause a small AoE around him. If you are hit by this, you will be thrown a good amount of distance.
*Note: Best strategy is to Hit and Run or use ranged attacks.
- Jini can't last long by herself, stick close to her.
- Get a good angle on the goblins attacking the life water before doing a skill.