Released on all Lunia versions.
A lime shapeshifter; Eir befriends this Slime on their adventures in Episode 4-8. This character requires special conditions in the game account to be satisfied before a player is allowed to play as him. Lime is currently available in all versions of Lunia.
"One day Sieg and his friends saved a Slime that was dying of poison. Eir, who loves Slimes, named the Slime 'Lime' and raised it like a pet. Following Eir everywhere she went, Lime eventually joined the Siegs for an adventure. The true power of this slow, weak Slime comes from various transformations and its ability to generate different potions; this character is very helpful especially for party playing."
Lime's play requires a player to be familiar with his various forms. Unfortunately Lime is also very slow at almost everything he does. However he does have a skill which increases his speed, but only for a limited time.
Main Weapon: Slime
Class Summary Edit
Specialized in: Heavy Damage Dealer, Wiping out battlefields with ease
Pros of Lime:
- Superior speed with speed buff, otherwise extremely slow
- Deal Exceptional Damage compared to other classes
- Summon Minions
Cons of Lime:
- Low Area Of Effect
- Not many effective skills avaliable
Method #1 (free)Edit
To unlock Combat Slime (Lime): One must get to stage 4-8 in the History chapter. To finish the quest to unlock him you need to bring 50 x Deadly Poisonous Jelly Jelly to him. When you start the stage, you go past the first area with monsters, and in the second one you see, on your map, a little line that goes down to the southeast. That is where you will find Lime. First you must kill the monsters around him to save him; then give him the 50 x Deadly Poisonous Jelly Jelly. After that you can go to the character creation screen and he will be available.
- Go to south-east of Stage 4-8 (you must have 50 x Deadly Poisonous Jelly Jelly in inventory
- From now on you can use Combat Slime (Lime) character
Deadly Poisonous Jelly Jelly:
- Monsters: Jungle Slime, Deadly Poisonous Jungle Slime
- Stages: Stage 4-1, Stage 4-2(recommended), Stage 4-3, Stage 4-6, Stage 4-10
- Repeat the start of 4-2 where there is 8 poisonous jelly slimes stop after the vines and repeat, do this around 40 times and you should have enough.
- You can do the same with 4-6 where there is 10 poisonous jelly slimes at the start.
Method #2 (Cash Shop)Edit
Or alternatively you can buy Lime at lunia.ijji.com's cash shop.
After that :
- Go into the game with one of your characters and press I to open your inventory.
- Now click on the cash item inventory and put the card into your item bag. Now simply right click the card to activate it.
- After that's done you can go to the character screen and make a Lime.
Normal Mode Combos (unofficial)Edit
- A - A - A - A - >> - Kungkungi - Pyrorok Tongtong - < Wiggling Jelly - < Rolling Rolling Thud
- A - A - A - A - >> - Kungkungi - Rolling Rolling Thud
- Space A - A
- A - A - A - A Space A
- A - A - A - A Space A - A - A - A
- SP A - A - A - A Space A - A - A - A - SP A - A - A - A
>> = Roll towards opponenent
< = Turn back towards opponent
Transformation Mode Combos (unofficial)Edit
Shuk Shuk Lime Transformation:
- Hold > and press A and S repeatedly
> = Hold directional button towards opponent
Pang Pang Lime Transformation:
- (Wall Combo) A (repeated)
- A > A > A > A
- A S
- A S Spacebar
Cool Wabang Lime:
- A Spacebar (if enemy still in air again Spacebar)