This page requires more detailed information about the skill/ability, please help Lunia Wiki by expanding it.
Make individual pages for all spells and abilities.
- Game Description: Duration 1 sec/2 sec/3 sec Healing Ability x per cast Total HP Healed y / Heal all the party members near you.
- Actual Description: Eir spins three times, healing everyone in a small circle around her, including herself.
- Light of Healing can be canceled at any time after the first heal by dashing.
- It can also be canceled at any time, including before the healing starts, by using another skill.
- Its mana efficiency steadily increases as you level it up, ending at approximately 2.5 healing per mana per person.
This is one of Eir's main healing skills for stages, due to its short cooldown, ability to heal multiple people, and fast healing. Generally, you should try to cast it slightly behind the rest of your party to minimize your risk of being interrupted, or in a spot where it can heal someone throughout their combo. The healing vicinity is limited, however there are three waves of healing and it is also cancellable right after the first wave. Very effective for all builds, it should be maxed.
Because this skill takes a long time to finish, it is often not practical to complete it. If you only have time to cast one of its heals, you're probably better off using Sunlight of Healing. However, you can use skills like Moonlight Piece, Moon Barrier, or Holy Spirit to create time to cast two or three of the heals, which can quickly turn a match in your favor.